100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil
100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil – 10 ml
The Lavender oil relaxes and balances the body and spirit. Eliminates fatigue, insomnia, headaches, anxiety, and depression. It increases the body’s defenses against viruses and colds. Relieves muscle and joint pain, arthritis, rheumatism. Lavender oil relaxes and balances the body and spirit. Rejuvenates and restores the elasticity and fresh appearance of the skin. Suitable for burns, wounds, acne, bacterial and fungal infections.
Application method of the 100% Natural Lavender Essential Oil:
- Aroma lamp:
– For depression and colds – 4 drops lemon, 2 drops rosemary, 2 drops lavender or 3 drops lavender, 1 drops peppermint, 2 drops rosemary.
– For the concentration of attention – 4 drops rosemary, 2 drops lavender, 2 drops lemon.
– In case of stress and fatigue – 4 drops lavender and 3 drops lemon.
- Inhalation: Sore throat, cold – 5 drops lavender per 2 liters of boiling water for 10 minutes or 1 drop thyme, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary – in 1 cup warm water for up to 5 minutes.
- Gargle: For colds, sore throats, laryngitis, pharyngitis – 1 cup warm water with 1 tbsp. honey, soda, or salt – 2-3 drops lavender.
– In case of temperature conditions, chills – massage the body, arms, legs with a mixture of 1 tbsp. olive oil, 5 drops lavender, 4 drops lemon, 1 drop thyme – 1-2 times a day.
– For colds – spread with a mixture of 1 tbsp. olive oil and 2 drops of eucalyptus, thyme, lavender.
- Bath: relaxes and calms the nervous system, acts as a sweat, with the removal of toxins from the body – 6-10 drops on 1 tbsp. salt with a temperature of 28 ° -35 ° C for 15 minutes in the evening.
- Face mask:
– Cleansing and regenerating: 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tbsp. yogurt, 1 tbsp water, and 5 drops lavender or 1 tbsp. lemon or fruit juice, 2 tbsp. water and 5 drops lavender.
– For acne: 30 ml of apricot kernel oil, 10 drops lavender, 7 drops tea tree, 2 drops bergamot.
- Drip for skin inflammations or burns – antiseptic, regenerates skin cells and soothes pain.
- For gurgling in case of aphthae – 2 drops lavender and 1 drops thyme to 1 tsp. honey in 100 ml of water 5-7 times a day.
- For otitis – 5 ml of warmed olive oil with 1 drop of lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree – a cotton swab is soaked and placed in the external auditory canal, changed twice a day, with the same composition is made a warming compress on the ear area.
- In case of insomnia – 2 drops lavender drip on the pillow.
- For bruises – a cold compress with ice and lavender oil.
- Against insects – soaked fungus, a piece of cloth with lavender oil and placed in a wardrobe, room.
- For insect bites – direct application of lavender oil.
Attention! Highly concentrated! Keep it tightly closed and out of reach of children! It can be used undiluted for analgesia and wound healing. For external use only!