100% Natural Peppermint Essential Oil
100% Natural Peppermint Essential Oil – 10 ml
Peppermint essential oil Mentha arvensis
The 100% Natural Peppermint Essential Oil removes fatigue, tension, has an invigorating and toning effect. It is useful for digestive problems, stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting. Relieves headaches, migraines, muscle and joint pain. Cleanses the skin and soothes skin irritations and inflammations.
Method of application( Externally):
- Aroma lamp:
– In viral infections, for concentration, air purification – 5-8 drops of peppermint.
– For physical fatigue – 3 drops of lemon, 3 drops of rosemary, 2 drops of peppermint.
– For mental fatigue – 3 drops of lavender, 1 drop of peppermint, 2 drops of rosemary.
- Inhalation: For flu, polyps, sinusitis – 3 drops of peppermint per 2 liters of boiled water for 10 minutes.
– For the prevention of periodontitis and inflamed gums – 1-2 drops of peppermint per glass of water after meals;
– For toothache – 5 drops of peppermint per 10 ml of almond oil.
– For muscle pain – 50 ml of almond oil and 15 drops of peppermint, lavender, and eucalyptus, or a 2:1 mixture of base oil and peppermint.
– For headaches, migraines and bronchial inflammations rub the forehead, temples, and bronchi with a mixture of 50 ml of almond oil and 30 drops of peppermint.
– In case of sunburn – a mixture of 50 ml of almond oil, 10 drops of peppermint, 15 drops of lavender has a calming and regenerating effect.
– For toning effect – 3-5 drops of peppermint oil with a temperature of 35-39 ° C for 10 minutes.
– For colds, colic, varicose veins, and cellulite removal – 5-7 drops of peppermint at a temperature of 28-35 ° C for 10-15 minutes.
– In case of vaginal discharge – rinsing with 15 drops of peppermint in 1 liter of water or prepare an aroma bandage (aroma tampon) of 10 ml of almond oil and 10 drops of peppermint, and on the bandage (tampon) drip 7-10 drops of the mixture.
– In case of dizziness, nausea, nausea in a car, in case of high blood pressure – 3 drops of peppermint are dropped on a napkin and inhaled.
- Face mask – for oily skin and acne with antiseptic, cleansing and regenerating action – 4 tbsp. water, 2 tablespoons clay, 5 drops of peppermint, 1 tbsp. lemon or other fruit juice.
- Enricher for creams, shampoos, and hair conditioner: 4 drops of peppermint per 100 grams of base oil.
Attention! Highly concentrated! Keep it tightly closed and out of reach of children! Not used by children under 6 years. Do not overdose! May cause insomnia. Do not use for a long time!